Terms & Conditions
Subscribing our service with FlexoRank, you confirm that you are in an agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you face any issues during the service period at FlexoRank then you should be contacted with sufficient information on your identity, the ground of complaint and clear information to identify the issue you have pointed out. Please read the following carefully before your subscribe to our service.
- FlexoRank has a "Service Agreement" in place prior to initiate any service to the concerned client. Both, the client and FlexoRank should adhere to the above agreement. This is the first step of our process and both the client and FlexoRank have to abide by the terms and conditions.
- All plans ofFlexoRankbegins on a monthly subscription basis. However, the client has the option of stopping the subscription at any point of the time during the campaign period.
- FlexoRank doesn't have any locking period. However, we recommend continuing the campaign at least for six months to see good improvements on your SEO campaign.
- All the packages we sell is exclusively for SEO. So any web development work will be charged additionally.
- Your SEO campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service provider. So unless agreed, the client has to approve the keywords suggested by the service provider.
- We follow a specific process mentioned in www.flexorank.com/seo-process and at each step we need the approval of the client to go ahead. Unless we have the approval, we cannot proceed with the process or make any changes to the website. FlexoRank can't be held responsible for any delay caused due to delay in client’s approval process.
- We don't have any direct refund policy looking at the nature of service we provide. Our refund policy is mentioned in http://www.flexorank.com/seo-guarantee. .
- FlexoRank can't be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the changes made by the client to the website. To make the website search engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes; subject to the approval of those suggested changes by the client.
- We may need the FTP/CMS/Admin login details, if the client wants FlexoRank to make the changes. The client is requested to change the login once the job is accomplished by our team. This stops any concern of further security issues.
- FlexoRank can't be held responsible for any virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We recommend every website to have a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues.
- We don't guarantee results of any nature. We only guarantee the work improvement and number of manhours as per the plan subscribed by the client and complete the agreed deliverables at the specified time. We normally provide weekly, bimonthly and monthly reports to the clients that incorporate all the activities we have covered during that period.